What A Student Can Expect In A Course
- Within the first week of classes a clear statement of course objectives and course content will be provided.
- A description of standards to be attained and the criteria to be used in evaluation. This statement will be provided within the first week of classes and will include the weighting of the various facets of required work and examinations.
- Interim Reports will be provided by every teacher.
- An opportunity to appeal the final evaluation the student received, if he or she so desires (see Appeal Procedures in the school handbook).
- The same method of evaluation as all other students in a given class, unless the principal has approved exceptional circumstances regarding content or evaluation.